How to Find Us
Use Google Maps for interactive directions and maps.
We are located in SW Washington in Yacolt, WA. Yacolt is located just North of the Vancouver/Portland area roughly 20 miles East of I5 in the foothills of Mount St. Helens.
The station is located on NE Railroad Ave, just south of Yacolt Rd. Parking is available on the North side of Yacolt Rd, just West of the train tracks.
FROM 1-5 North or South
- EXIT I-5 AT EXIT 11 (BATTLE GROUND / 219st / SR 502).
- PROCEED ALONG EXIT ROAD FOR 1.1 MILES TO SR 502
- From the North there are no turns, the exit will just become SR 502
- From the South you will turn Right onto SR 502 at the the stop sign at the end of the long exit
- PROCEED 5.9 MILES TO SR503 (Intersection after Fred Meyers and before Safeway)
- TURN LEFT ONTO SR503 AND PROCEED 5.6 MILES TO ROCK CREEK ROAD (Look for brown state information sign reading in part: LUCIA FALLS, MOULTON FALLS)
- TURN RIGHT ONTO ROCK CREEK ROAD AND PROCEED 11.3 MILES TO YACOLT AND THE RR STATION (Note road changes name, but just stay on it.)
Please allow 35-40 minutes driving time from freeway